|Shout out to 3D Animation Directors!
At Brown Bag Films Dublin, we're excited to be working on some outstanding new series for major broadcasters.
We currently have an opening for an Animation Director for a major production and are looking to speak with top-tier Animation Directors with availability to start soon.
This role will suit a seasoned 3D Animation Director who has worked on fast paced series productions in the past. Personal standard of animating will need to be at a high level.
|WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Responsible for establishing key character animation and animation bible for the entire production with the Lead Animator and Director.
- To ensure the high standard of animation is maintained throughout the production.
- Write scene by scene animation notes for each episode shipment.
- Review animation passes from the internal and external teams and write notes and responses to push animation to the desired standard.
- Approve facial and character rig with Rigging Lead.
- Approve Blend Shapes and Morphs for facial expressions.
- Work closely with the Director to understand overall storytelling and humour of the show.
- Work closely with the animation teams to improve each delivery and in turn reduce retakes as production proceeds.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in directing 3D animation for long form Animation productions or equivalent experience.
|- Must have 3D animation experience.
- Clear interpersonal skills.
- Must be very detailed oriented and organised.
- Must be passionate about character animation and acting.
Should the Covid19 restrictions still apply we are looking for successful candidate to start remotely first and then be based in our Dublin office on a full time bases once restrictions are removed. You should ideally have existing right to work in Ireland or at minimum, be prepared to relocate in the future for this role.
Brown Bag Films is an equal opportunities employer who take diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company we provide high quality kids content and our aim is to have diverse characters so that all our audience feel represented. We also want the same for our own workforce and BBF is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.