|Lead 3D Animator|
|The position of Lead Animator requires someone with a thorough knowledge of 3D software, with several years of experience in a similar supervisory role working on broadcast or film projects.
Successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast paced production.
They will have a well-developed 'eye', a good working knowledge of art, design and film..
|Key Areas of responsibilities:
• Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create high standard of animation for broadcast
• Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
• Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Lead Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work.
• Thorough knowledge of Maya and/or 3DS Max
• Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks
• Must be comfortable without source management with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through.
• Task Driven, self-motivated, and proactive
• Must be open to direction.
• Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots.
• Experience with shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus.
Should the Covid19 restrictions still apply we are looking for successful candidate to start remotely first and then relocate to Dublin office on a full time bases once restrictions are removed. Must be able to work remote should the restrictions apply.
Salary to be discussed at screening stage but please contact us if you have any questions.
Brown Bag Films is an equal opportunities employer who take diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company we provide high quality kids content and our aim is to have diverse characters so that all our audience feel represented. We also want the same for our own workforce and Brown Bag Films is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.